2018-07-07 16:34:58 编辑：无 浏览：(80次)
1) As major cities around theworld are growing fast and many problems occur. What are the problems thatyoung people live in cities are caused by continued growth? What solutions doyou suggest?
2) People'sshopping habits depend more on the age group they belong to than other factors.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3) Some peoplethink that cultural traditions will be destroyed as they are used asmoney-making attractions, while others think it is the only way so save them.Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4) There are many towns and citiesdesigned and constructed in previous centuries, and they are suitable for thosetimes. What problem is caused by this today? How to solve this problem?
5) The quality of life in bigcities is decreasing. What are the causes and what actions should be taken tosolve this problem?
6) Nowadays people tend to travel longdistance to work every day. What are the reasons and suggestions?
1) Some people think governmentshould spend money on looking for life on other planets, while others believeit is a waste of money as there are many problems on the earth. Discuss bothview and give your own opinion.
2) In the past, people storedknowledge in books. However, people are storing knowledge on the internet. Dothe advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
3) Some people think that socialnetworking sites have a huge negative impact on both individual and society. Towhat extent do you agree or disagree?
4) Nowadays people can choose theplace they live and work because of the development of communication technologyand transport. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
1) People are afraid to leavetheir homes for fear of crimes. Some people believe that more action should betaken to prevent crimes while others think that little could be done. Discussboth sides and give your opinion.
2) There is an increasing amountof anti-social behavior and lack of respect for others. What are the causes ofthis problem and what are your solutions?
3) In most countries，prison is aneffective solution for the problem of crime. Some people think it is a moreeffective solution to provide a better education. To what extent do you agreeor disagree?
4) Young people who commit violentattacks should be treated the same as adults. To what extent do you agree ordisagree?
1) In recentyears, the pressure of students in university is increasing and they are pushedto work hard from a young age. Do you think it is a positive or negativedevelopment?
2) Some studentstake one year off between finishing school and going to university, in order totravel or to work. Do you think advantages outweigh disadvantages?
3) Many parentsthese days work in other countries, taking their families with them. Do youthink the advantages of the development outweigh its disadvantages?
4) Some peoplebelieve that only students with best academic should be reward, some otherpeople think it is more important to reward students with improvement.Discuss& Give your opinion.
1) Do you thinkhow important it is for people to want success in life? Is ambition a positiveor negative characteristic?
2) Some people think jobsatisfaction is more important than job security. Others believe you cannotenjoy your job and having a permanent job is more important. Discuss both viewand give your own opinion.
1) It is moreimportant for a building to focus on its function. Architects should not worryabout its looks. Do you agree or disagree?
2) In somecountries, museums charge people for admission, while in some other countries,people are admitted into museums free of charge. Do you think the advantages ofcharging admission outweigh its disadvantages?
1) More peopleare using mobile phones and computers to communicate. Therefore, people arelosing the ability to communicate with each other face to face. To what extentdo you agree or disagree?
2) Some peoplethink that the news media have much more influential in people’s lives and thatthis is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3) Nowadays alarge amount of advertising aiming at children should be banned because of itsnegative effects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.