2018-07-07 15:36:04 编辑：无 浏览：(77次)
1. Some people believe that countries could benefit from a large number of university graduates. Others think that this will lead to unemployment. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
2. Some people believe that the purpose of education is to prepare people to be useful members for society. Others say that the purpose of education is to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. In some countries many young people choose to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
4. Some people think the technology makes life complex, so we should make the life simpler without using the technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people think that using mobile phones and computers has a negative effect on young people's reading and writing skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people believe the best way to upgrade social security is to allow people to own weapons like guns. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe more actions can be done to prevent crime, while others think that little can be done. What is your opinion?
8. Some people think developing countries should invite foreign companies to open branches, offices and factories to promote their economies. Others say that they should keep the foreign companies out and depend more on their own local companies. Describe both views and give your opinion.
9. An increasing number of people choose to travel abroad. To what extent do you think the problems brought by international travel outweigh its advantages?
10..In some countries, more and more adults choose to continue to live with their parents after they graduate and have found jobs. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?
11. More and more companies are allowing employees to work at home. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
12. As well as making money, businesses should also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree?
13.Some people think that personal happiness is closely related to economic success, while others believe that it depends on other factors. Discussion both views and give your own opinion.
14.Do you think how important it is for people to want success in life? Is ambition a positive or negative characteristic?
15.It has been suggested that all young adults should be required to undertake a period of unpaid work helping people in the community. Would the drawbacks be greater than benefits to the community and the young adults themselves?
16. An increasing number of people do not know their neighbors, and there is no longer a sense of community. What do you think are the causes of this situation? What solutions can you suggest?
17. Some people think that environmental problems are too big for individuals to solve. Others, however, believe that these problems cannot be solved if individuals do not take actions. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion?
18.Some people think that too much attention and too many resources have been given to the protection of wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19. Some people believe that building more sports facilities is beneficial for the public health while some others think the practice has limited effects. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
20. Since money for postgraduate research is limited, some people think financial support from the government should only be provided for scientific research rather than the research for less useful subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some working parents believe childcare centers can provide best care for children, while others think family members like grandparents can do it better. Discuss both views and give your opinion
2. In the past, cultural and historical relics were stored in museums. But now, people can see them freely with the internet. Some people believe that museums are no longer needed in the future. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Computers enable people to be able to work at home and children to study at home. Some people believe that it is convenient and cost-saving. Do you think the phenomenon positive or negative?
4. Many countries now have people from different cultures and ethnic groups. What is the reason for this? Is this a positive or negative development?
5. With the increasing use of mobile phones and computers, fewer people are writing letters. Some people think that the traditional skill of writing letters will disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How do you think letter-writing is important?
6.Some people think that maintaining public libraries is a waste of time because computer technologies have already replaced its function. Do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe arts such as painting and music can not directly improve the quality of people's lives so that government money should be spent on other things. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. In some countries, museums charge people for admission, while in some other countries, people are admitted into museums free of charge. Do you think the advantages of charging admission outweigh its disadvantages?
9. Some people think that the amount of noise people make should be controlled strictly, while others say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
10. Nuclear energy is better than other energy resources in meeting ever-increasing needs of the globe. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Many countries spend a lot of money preparing competitors to take part in major sports competitions such as the Olympic, World Cup etc. Some people think that it would be better to spend this money to encourage children to take part in sports at a young age. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Some people say that government should spend money on measures to save languages that are used by few speakers, while others believe that it is a waste of financial resources. Discuss both vies and give your opinion.
13. Some people believe that the government have the duty to ensure its citizens have a healthy diet，while others believe that it is individuals' responsibility to care for their diet and health? Discuss both sides and give your opinion?
14. Some people believe that everyone has the right to receive university education，so the government should make it free to all people regardless of their financial background. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Copyright © 1997-2017 Global Education. All rights reserved.