2020-12-25 09:44:02 编辑：无 浏览：(519次)
1. "Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Governmentshould provide free access to the internet; the individual should
access to the internet without paying anything."
2."Which kind of professors will you choose when selecting the courses?
1. Some professors who are voted to be the most popular one. 2.Some professors who are rewarded of outstanding research”3."Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? lt is more
effective if teachers let students learn record lecture before class anddiscuss and practice during class."
4. "Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? lt is
important to have rules about the types of clothes that people wear intheir workplace and at school."
5. "Some people think it is the best approach for students to learn ifschool start the day at a early time in the morning.But someone thinkthe school should start the day at late time. Which one do you
6. "Which one of the following is the best approach to reduce living
expense? A. share the rent with roommate B.do not buy the latesttechnology products like cell phone frequently C. cook food athome."
7. "Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students do
reading by their own personality is as important as, or more
important than reading assigned by teachers."
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People
should buy the products made in their own country.
9. "Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Whenworking on a project, it's better for classmates or colleagues tocommunicate face to face than sending emails."
10."Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? lt's better tocomplete a project and then start another one than to do severalthings at the same time."
11."Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays itis not important for people to regularly have family meals together."12."Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The moremoney a person has, the more he or she should give away to thecharities."
13."People in communities can make decisions that protect and improve
the natural environment.Which one is the most useful?A. plant treesand create parks.B. persuadle local shops to stop providing plasticbags to customers.C. increase access to public transportation toreduce the number of automobiles on local roads"
14."After making a presentation in class,you want to evaluate it. Whichof the following do you think would be better for you? 1. watch therecording by yourself. 2. invite other attenders to discuss and giveopinions"
15. Is it as important for older people to learn and study new things as
young people to do so?
16."Which one do you think is important to long-lasting friendship?A.help you when you need.B. share same interest and hobby. C.mutual trust"
17.Are government doing good in educating people to pay attention to
the importance of the food nutrition and healthy eating?
18."One of the most challenge problems in modern society is to havethe most up-to-date skills for workplace.For solving this, governmentdecides to give all adults over the age of 25 a training course to learnnew skills.
19. Do you think it is an effective way for government to spend itsmoney?" The job has a greater effect on one's overall happiness thanthe social life does.
20."In universities, people tend to concern more about the careerprospect of the subjects they learn. Some people propose thatstudents should learn subjects with a fast job growth including math,science, technology, and engineering even if they are interested inother subjects. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?"