2021-01-07 17:11:45 编辑：无 浏览：(1105次)
1. If there’s something you want to buy, do you prefer saving money yourself to buy it or ask someone to borrow some money to buy it?
2. When having an assignment or project to do, some people prefer to finish it long before the due date. Others prefer to start doing it right before the deadline. Which one do you prefer and why?
3. Many schools require students to read a certain number of books over extended school breaks. Some schools provide students with a list of books to read while others allow children to choose their own books. Which do you think is better? Explain why.
4. Some people prefer to watch films that are exciting and entertaining. Others prefer to watch films that are more serious and have an important message or teach them something new. What kind of film do you prefer and why? Use specific examples and details in your response.
5. Some people like to organize and plan parties or other social events. Others prefer not to organize parties and would rather simply attend events that they have been invited to. Which do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
6. Some people believe that students majoring in music education should only learn classical or traditional music. Other people believe music students should also learn popular music. Which do you think is better?
7. Some people like new technology that allows them to complete many common activities, such as shopping and banking, using only machines. Other people prefer to try with a person while doing these activities. Which do you prefer?
8. Do you agree or disagree that it's acceptable for students to disagree with their instructors?
9. Which one do you prefer? Review your notes after class and keep doing this throughout the whole semester or just review at the end of the semester?
10. Do you agree or disagree that taking personal computer into class will no longer be allowed?
11. Some people prefer to live in old buildings. Others prefer to live in new and modern buildings. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
12. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?
13. Which do you prefer: working for others’ company or set up your own business?
14. Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
15. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
16. Some people prefer to spend extra money on goods, like clothes or electronics. Others prefer to spend money on experiences, such as vacations or concerts. Which one do you prefer and why?
17. Do you agree or disagree that students would learn more if the teachers assign them with more schoolwork?
18. When your friend is about to take a visit to your house. Do you prefer them to inform you before their coming, or do you prefer a surprise visit?
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should take some additional courses so that they can get their credits more quickly.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Celebrities such as artists and athlete should be the role model for people.